Becoming a Certified Positive Discipline Trainer
The Positive Discipline Association offers an advanced certification program that is self-paced, flexible and very supportive, plus the organization provides a variety of resources to support you including:
You'll be amazed at commitment to collaboration and encouragement that you'll experience throughout this organization - it truly reflects the passion and values of our members. Becoming a Positive Discipline Trainer Candidate (PDTC) opens up a community where PD and Adlerian principles are lived.
- Our list serve where you can ask questions and receive support,
- Training and marketing resources,
- Plus a variety of on-going professional development opportunities.
Our program provides advanced certification in two areas:
Our goal is for you to attain a solid understanding of the curriculum and core values, as well as confidence in presenting in Positive Discipline's experiential format.
- Teaching Parenting the Positive Discipline Way (TP),
- Positive Discipline in the Classroom (PDC),
- Or you can do both!
Please feel free to write the PDA staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. We want this to be a meaningful and successful experience for you.
Click HERE for an overview of the certification process.