Support Our Work
World events during these last few years brought great upheaval into the lives of so many. Yet, through this time, many people have become more steadfast and clear on what is truly important and essential in their lives. Despite the impact of a challenging economy, the Positive Discipline Association strongly affirms our vision of making a positive difference in the lives of children and families everywhere. With your help, we will be able to sustain and support this vision in ways that allow the seeds of hope, of inspiration, and of positive life-altering tools, to take root and thrive.
Our goals for 2012 include:
- Increasing our scholarship program for economically challenged parents and for people of diverse cultures;
- Expanding our program in schools,
- Creating demonstration schools and classrooms;
- Initiating outreach to areas of marked poverty or stress;
- Conducting research that allows our program to be recognized and promoted through large scale funding;
- And, above all, to touch the hearts of individuals everywhere.
We invite you to join us on this exciting and transformational journey. Whether your goals for giving include supporting children by providing safe, nurturing environments; alleviating the recidivism rate of prisons or of abuse; increasing the productivity of our schools and institutions of learning; or any number of a wide range of positive impacts, please consider the PDA as a vehicle for making your dreams a reality.
Your tax-deductible gift to the PDA will make a far-reaching difference in the lives of children and families.
The time to act is now . . .
The Positive Discipline Association is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. To make a secure online donation to support our work using your credit card, please select one of the following links:
General Donations Including one time and regular monthly donations
Donations to Honor or Give Tribute
Sponsor an Event
Host a Workshop