The Positive Discipline Association has two basic levels of membership: the Educators Level and the Trainers Level. Both are intended to provide a variety of marketing and training resources, and to support our members in their Positive Discipline journey.
TRAINERS LEVEL OF MEMBERSHIP
The Trainers Level of Membership is designed for people who have committed to deepening their understanding of the Positive Discipline training model and Adlerian principles, plus strengthening their facilitation skills, through participating in our self-paced advanced certification program.
This level of Membership is open to: Positive Discipline Trainer Candidates (PDTCs), Certified Positive
Discipline Trainers (CPDTs), and Certified Positive Discipline Lead Trainers (CPDLTs).
Trainers Level Membership Benefits include:
- An active list serve that offers rich dialogue on key issues; an opportunity to ask questions and bring forward questions, ideas or concerns; on-going communication regarding resources, ideas for new activities, or for applications for different populations; and involvement with a caring community with high level PD expertise.
- The opportunity to attend Think Tank, a powerful and empowering conference, held each summer for Certified PD Trainers and Trainer Candidates.
- A mentoring program for Trainer Candidates or for those wishing to strengthen their facilitation skills or PD/Adlerian knowledge base.
- A special on-line Facilitators Manual, plus an even greater (and ever expanding) range of marketing and training resources.
- Opportunity for advanced training and members-only discounts.
- Opportunity to post your personal profile on the Trainers Directory.
- Opportunity to post classes, workshops and special events.
- Opportunity to be included on list of PD Coaches or Therapists.
The Educators Level Introductory Package includes:
The Educators Level is designed for people who are Certified Positive Discipline Parenting Educators (CPDPE)
- One year membership.
- Lots of marketing resources including sample fliers, letters, a business card template, business development and planning information, forms, networking ideas, etc.
- Training resources including an eight week parenting class agenda, related key activities posted for convenient access, translations of some handouts, posters and charts, etc.
- On-going professional development opportunities including one free teleconference.
- The opportunity to post your classes on the PDA site, and help in posting on other PD related sites.
- The opportunity to showcase your business through our membership Directory.
- Above all, opportunities to deepen your understanding of PD through training, materials, and other resources.
- Lots more – and more to come!
or Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educators (CPDCE).
Click HERE To View a Chart Of Levels of Membership and Benefits
YEARLY MEMBERSHIP DUES
$60 for membership now through your
anniversary date of the following year.
Trainers Level (New Members):
$240 for the yearly membership - prorated each month per calendar year
Trainers Level (Reactivating Members):
$240 Regular Fee if paid January 1, 2013 or after
$175 Early Renewal if paid prior to January 1
Click HERE To Join Now!