LOCATION: ROBBINSDALE, MN
Title: Connect and Communicate: A special PD 2-day event for couples
Facilitators: Deb Pysno, CPDT and Cheryl FOrse, CPDT
Date and Time:
September 27, 2013
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
(Light meal included!)
September 28, 2013
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
(Coffee and scones included)
Friday night, get a sitter so the kids can go to bed.
Saturday morning, September 28 from 9 until noon; coffee and scones will be served.
(Child care on Saturday only will be available for $20 for the first child; $10 for each additional; pay at the site)
Elim Lutheran Church
3978 West Broadway
Have you always wished you and your parenting partner were "on the same page" when it comes to handling the kids? Join us for this special weekend event and find out how to get there!
• An atmosphere of fun, warmth, and understanding
• Light dinner with refreshments Friday night (candlelit tables!)
• Learn the basics of Positive Discipline through engaging experiential activities
• Learn more about yourself and your partner and practice effective and loving ways to communicate
• A chance to ask questions and both give and gain support
• Caribou coffee and home-made scones Saturday morning
• An opportunity to learn and grow as a person, a partner, and a parent!
You will leave encouraged, with a united front and tools to reach your parenting dreams. Do yourselves a favor by devoting time to your relationship with each other and your relationship with your children. Your entire family will benefit.
$85 per couple, including refreshments light meal will be served.
To Register: http://www.eteamnow.com/special-event-for-couples.html