Master Trainer(s): Jody Malterre, M.Ed., CPDT & Dina Emser, MA, CPDLT
10/19/2021 - 11/04/2021
11am-2pm EST Tue/Thu
ONLINE via Zoom (New York, NY, USA)
Language: This workshop will be facilitated in English.
Cost: $575 Early Registration, available until 10/01/2021. $625 Regular Registration. Limit 30.
Jody Malterre, MAEd has enjoyed working as a Positive Discipline Trainer and Montessori Teacher Trainer. Using her experience as a school owner/administrator for 18 years, she consults with schools and businesses and serves on the Advisory Board for Lovevery, Inc. She is a frequent presenter at conferences. Jody holds a certificate in Adlerian Studies and currently is serving as a Co-Board Chair for the Positive Discipline Association and as a Co-Chair of the Educators Section of North American Adlerian Society of Adlerian Psychology. www.parentteachercoach.com
Dina Emser, MAED is a Lead Trainer with
Positive Discipline, as well as a
Professional Certified Coach. She has experienced the value of Positive Discipline in her role as parent, teacher, school principal and business coach/consultant and has been sharing these principles for 18 years. She has worked with business professionals in Fortune 100 companies in software development, insurance and financial consulting. She has also worked with women business owners, owners of small or family-owned businesses, and non-profit directors. www.dinaemser.com
Empowering People in the Workshop has been designed to provide a step-by-step approach to help business professionals understand how to create a culture of mutual respect in the workplace. This program stands alone or offers significant enhancement to other leadership programs; it emphasizes experiential activities based on Positive Discipline principles and tools to inspire deeper understanding and change. Participants say that the Team Problem Solving Steps and the Team Meeting process provide fun and effective ways for them to get specific help with real opportunities and challenges at work.
Attendees will earn recognition as Certified Empowering People in the Workplace Facilitators and will learn to:
- Deepen understanding of how Alfred Adler’s principles present a timely, holistic model for businesses.
- Deepen understanding of Top Card with a focus on strengths, and learn how to use many other Positive Discipline tools in workplace situations.
- Delve into childhood memories to discover how you formed some of your beliefs.
- Participate in experiential activities for better understanding of how to be encouraging to yourself and others.
- Learn how to facilitate the Team Problem Solving Steps (that are so effective in families, classrooms, and marriages), are also fun and effective in businesses.
- Learn how the Team Meeting process can effectively solve problems and create connection.
- Learn ways to use empowering methods of communication to promote a respectful, highly productive workplace environment.
Jody Malterre, firstname.lastname@example.org, 208-761-9080
Dina Emser, email@example.com, (309) 645-0377
Special needs/accommodations: If you have any special accommodation needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Workshop Registrations: A full refund (minus a $35 processing fee) will be given when the request for a refund is made up to 30 days prior to the first day of a workshop. Refunds are not available for cancellations less than 30 days before a workshop. However, paid registrants can transfer to another workshop within one year at no additional cost. Refunds are not available after a transfer is made or if you do not provide advanced notice that you will not be attending the workshop.
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.