As new information becomes available about COVID-19, this news page will be updated.
Updated March 12, 2020
As an international training and certification organization, the health and safety of both participants and facilitators is the highest priority for the Positive Discipline Association. We are closely monitoring the growing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, and its impact on workshops and classes around the world.
With all of this uncertainty, there is the possibility that workshops and classes will be postponed and/or cancelled. These decisions will be made based on current information available. All participants will be notified immediately when changes occur to events.
Our hearts go out to all of those who have been affected by this global pandemic. We are committed to continuing our mission of creating a peaceful world by teaching Adlerian social and emotional life skills for respectful relationships.
· Please check your local news for updates on the situation in your area.
· Check our website for updated status on events. Click Here for Upcoming Events
· We recommend that you do not book non-refundable travel at this time.
· Stay home if you are sick. You will receive credit for a future workshop or a full refund.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED:
· If a workshop is postponed, you will receive full credit for new dates.
· If a workshop is permanently cancelled, you may use your credit for a different workshop or receive a full refund.
· If you are unable to travel to a confirmed workshop, you will receive credit for a future workshop or a full refund.