Monterrey, Mexico - June 28-30, 2019 - SOLD OUT
Seattle, WA - July 15-17 2019 - Click Here for Registration Information
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for people who believe that employees deserve to spend their work lives in respectful, collaborative, productive organizations. We focus on people who want to lead and create positive change by building respectful and effective relationships in the workplace. We promise that by engaging in this workshop we will provide you with systems and tools to achieve your desire.
This workshop provides professional development for:
- Business Leaders who want to build a workplace culture based on mutual respect.
- Emerging leaders.
- Human Resource Professionals.
- Mentors, Coaches and Leader Developers.
- Entrepreneurs leading a team.
- Someone who leads a team of volunteers.
- Family-owned business members.
- Individual Contributor promoted to Team Lead.
- School administrator or member of a school leadership team.
- Positive Discipline Certified Educators, Trainers and Lead Trainers and others familiar with the Positive Discipline principles in other areas of your life who want to learn more about their application in business.
Materials Included in this Workshop:
- Empowering People in the Workplace Facilitator Manual
- Empowering People in the Workplace Participant Workbook
- Empowering People in the Workplace Tool Cards
What Others are Saying...
MBA business courses should include this kind of information in their instruction. Managers, supervisors and workers would benefit from this workshop. — M.L. Fiske
You will learn how to create a work culture that builds connections, competencies, and productivity and have fun in the process! — Lois Ingber, LCSW, CPDLT
The program provided me with the opportunity to learn how to connect more and relate better to my employees, and provided me with tools to motivate them and help them be more effective. — Paul Atang
Articles That Support Positive Discipline in the Workplace
Big Business Can Take A Lesson From Child Psychology