Master Trainer: Yogi Patel
Location: Online via Zoom (San Diego, CA)
Date: 08/21/2023 - 09/01/2023
August 21, 23, 25, 28, 30, September 1, 2023
8:30 am - 11:30 am PST; 11:30 am - 2:30 pm EST
Cost: $575.00 Early Registration, available until 07/21/2023. $625.00 Regular Registration. Four (4) or more registering together take $50 off the registration fee
Trainer Information: Yogi Patel is a seasoned professional with 28 years of experience in corporate training, education, and operations. She is passionate about empowering people and helping them reach their full potential.
As a Montessori leader and trainer for Positive Discipline, Yogi has a deep understanding of the importance of creating a supportive and inclusive work environment. Her expertise in workplace training was further honed through her experience as a manager and a trainer for a Fortune 500 company and as the founder of two successful Montessori schools.
As a master trainer, Yogi brings a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience to the Empowering People in the Workplace training sessions. She is dedicated to helping leaders develop the skills they need to create a positive and productive work environment where employees are encouraged to thrive.
Empowering People in the Workplace has been designed to provide a step-by-step approach to help business professionals understand how to create a culture of mutual respect in the workplace. This program stands alone or offers significant enhancement to other leadership programs; it emphasizes experiential activities based on Positive Discipline principles and tools to inspire deeper understanding and change. Participants say that the Team Problem Solving Steps and the Team Meeting process provide fun and effective ways for them to get specific help with real opportunities and challenges at work.
Attendees will earn recognition as Certified Empowering People in the Workplace Facilitators and will learn to:
- Deepen understanding of how Alfred Adler’s principles present a timely, holistic model for businesses.
- Deepen understanding of Top Card with a focus on strengths, and learn how to use many other Positive Discipline tools in workplace situations.
- Delve into childhood memories to discover how you formed some of your beliefs.
- Participate in experiential activities for better understanding of how to be encouraging to yourself and others.
- Learn how to facilitate the Team Problem Solving Steps (that are so effective in families, classrooms, and marriages), are also fun and effective in businesses.
- Learn how the Team Meeting process can effectively solve problems and create connection.
- Learn ways to use empowering methods of communication to promote a respectful, highly productive workplace environment.
Additional Information: Contact Yogi if you have any questions.
To Register: https://www.heartfeltparenting.org/register/a2023ug/sep
Contact: Yogi Patel, firstname.lastname@example.org, 858-361-1455
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Workshop Registrations: A full refund (minus a $35 processing fee) will be given when the request for a refund is made up to 30 days prior to the first day of a workshop. Refunds are not available for cancellations less than 30 days before a workshop. However, paid registrants can transfer to another workshop within one year at no additional cost. Refunds are not available after a transfer is made or if you do not provide advanced notice that you will not be attending the workshop.
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.
This program is AMS CE approved!